As a Project Manager for the Sports Facilities Companies, Mike leads projects from the design phase through procurement. He partners with stakeholders, vendors, and industry leaders to collaborate, plan, and execute on the project vision for both public and private clients.
Mike ensures that our clients receive the best prices on all OSE/FFE items. He works closely with clients and their operating teams to guarantee SFD services are delivered on time and on budget.
Prior to joining the Sports Facilities Companies, Mike was the Director of Facilities for a large, multi-location non-profit where he oversaw new construction projects as well as the daily operations of over 400,000 square feet of facilities. This experience positioned Mike to manage several projects for the SF Companies, including indoor as well as outdoor facilities with SFD totaling over $500 million dollars.
- Panama City Beach Sports Complex, PCB, FL
- Midway Central Station, Bedford Park, IL
- Sand Mountain Park & Amphitheater, Albertville, AL
- The Bridge, Bridgeport, WV
- Iron Peak Sports & Events, Hillsborough, NJ
- The Morristown Landing, Morristown, TN