Coronavirus / COVID-19 Response & Recovery Resources For Sports, Recreation, & Wellness Facility OwnersThe emergence of the Coronavirus has left a wave of uncertainty throughout all facets of life. While concerns about our physical health are paramount, the state of businesses and local economies weigh heavy on our minds as well. The temporary postponement of events and programming in sports and recreation facilities has already had a dramatic impact on both individuals, companies, and communities through workforce reductions and lost revenues. The Sports Facilities Companies are committed to serving our industry during these challenging times. We all know the critical role youth sports plays in enhancing the physical and financial health of communities and it’s with this mission in mind that we have created the COVID-19 Business Resource Guide for Sports and Recreation Facility Owners and Operators.
Watch: Latest Coronavirus / COVID-19 Webinars
To support the sports tourism, community recreation, wellness, and events market, the Sports Facilities Companies are working to produce helpful, reliable, and industry-leading content designed to assist owners and operators through this unprecedented crisis. Check back soon for the latest content!
COVID-19 RELATED INDUSTRY ARTICLES & GUIDESLooking for information regarding the Coronavirus impact on sports, recreation, and wellness facilities? Here are a few we’ve found most helpful.
- Heart Health: Guidance for Athletes to Return to Play Following COVID-19 Diagnosis
- SFIA COVID-19 Response Survey Reveals Detail About Impact on Industry
- New Coalition Play Sports Advocates for Youth Sports Industry Relief
- With a Vaccine Under Review, Will Youth Sports Develop a Policy?
- The Small Business Owner’s Guide to the CARES Act
- Coronavirus Emergency Loans Small Business Guide & Checklist
- List of 100 Most Active SBA Lenders
- Weathering COVID-19: Youth Sports Facilities With Dev Pathik (Podcast)
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Guide (PDF)
- Steps to Take If Your Event Is Cancelled
- Sports Industry Bullish on Eventual Post-Coronavirus World